Sunday, November 08, 2009

Better Late than Never
Photobucket
This picture was taken a long while back. I saw it when I was going through my pictures and decided that I needed to post it. This is a little glimpse into our life. I feel like I spend a lot of my time at work. Jason is so good to stay at home with the kids and take care of them on the days I work. Occasionally when we didn't have any patients at work, Jase would bring the kids up to visit me, and to feed Abby. It was an enjoyable time. Jacob is so smart, he knew just what to do with that stethoscope. He is a very curious boy and Abby makes a wonderful patient.
Photobucket
This is Sally! Jason and I just love her. She is my co-worker and the nurse who delivered Abby. She is such a wonderful woman, always wearing a smile. She makes every patient feel like they are the Queen. She loves working as a Labor nurse, and she loves her two grandsons, she only wishes she had a grandaughter too.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm glad you are still blogging! The kids are getting so big and CUTE!! Come visit us! Miss you!