Monday, May 25, 2009

These are just a bunch of pictures from the last week or so. We just got back this week from Zach's graduation. It was definately a whirlwind weekend. So much to do and not enough time. I will post pictures from that later, because I don't have more than a couple of random shots, that aren't very good in the first place, Sorry Zach, and I need to round some up from those taking pictures better than I was.

I have a similar shot of Jacob at about this age.
My Mr. helper. He likes to help put Abby's binky back in her mouth.

Happy Birthday to Me. Thanks for the candles Jase. Next year the cake is going to start on fire.



Cool dudes...Jacob and Aunt Heather



The only family portrait available right now. I'm REALLY not doing well at the picture thing. Maybe this not so great picture will motivate me to schedule something.



No comments: